Unfortunately, this is the best of my knowledge. I will reroute your ticket to other experts.
How do I keep my mouse from leaving the window on FPS games?
So, when I'm playing any FPS games (or games that use the mouse to track the game environment), my mouse cursor goes invisible. However, instead of being locked to the center of the screen, it moves around freely, to the point where i have accidently minimized or closed out of my game. Also worth mentioning, this is on a laptop, not a multiple screen PC.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated, as I've exhausted my sources of research and none of them helped.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-08-11T17:51:19+00:00 My graphics drivers are updated. I'm on a Asus X200M laptop, so there is no graphics card.
-
Quinn.HP 9,755 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-08-11T13:43:03+00:00 If that didn't work. Try updating your graphics drivers. You can typically do this through your computer's Device Manager or by visiting the website of your graphics card manufacturer (like NVIDIA or AMD) to download the latest drivers. Feel free to reply if you need further assistance.
-
Anonymous
2024-08-11T11:46:34+00:00 Yes, I have.
-
Quinn.HP 9,755 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2024-08-11T02:06:53+00:00 Just to clarify, have you tried pressing your hotkey while in the game?