Do what Gabriel said above, it worked for me and fixed Rivals. I'm going to check if Minecraft fixed as well.
On the file to the left, search for Computer configuration ->Administrative Templates-> Windows components ->Edge UI and disable.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
So, when I'm playing any FPS games (or games that use the mouse to track the game environment), my mouse cursor goes invisible. However, instead of being locked to the center of the screen, it moves around freely, to the point where i have accidently minimized or closed out of my game. Also worth mentioning, this is on a laptop, not a multiple screen PC.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated, as I've exhausted my sources of research and none of them helped.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Do what Gabriel said above, it worked for me and fixed Rivals. I'm going to check if Minecraft fixed as well.
On the file to the left, search for Computer configuration ->Administrative Templates-> Windows components ->Edge UI and disable.
I think if your advice is avoid the problem, instead of here's how you fix the problem, you haven't actually given an answer.
So I'm playing Minecraft in windowed mode, and yesterday it was totally fine, but today my mouse has decided to drift onto the second screen, causing problems. Why does this happen? How do I fix it?
I am also now having this problem. I think it was with Nvidias latest driver update that caused it.
I just also started experiencing this problem! I have tried everything that is mentioned and recommended. I have found no fix for it. So I basically have a pc I cant play games on because the cursor keeps leaving the game window. If anyone can help, it would be appreciated!
Just started experiencing this issue myself. changed no setting that i know of as well. Im thinking i may have accidentally hit a hot-key combination? I even turned off "ease cursor movement between displays" option in my display settings.
This is extremely frustrating.