Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11

Anonymous
2024-08-21T21:21:10+00:00

It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-04T22:33:26+00:00

    i have my settings for prt screen to screen capture, and fn+win+prt scr has worked perfectly, dims the screen so you know, and saves it to the screenshot folder without you having to paste or save anything yourself.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-11T20:50:29+00:00

    AI couldn't find a fix but you did. Thank you so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-15T15:37:31+00:00

    did you do something to adjust the settings? You said "I have my settings for print screen to....."

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-26T16:09:31+00:00

    How do I find the place to ensure that the print screen function is enabled. My prt sc (F10) button just stopped working today and when I search for keyboard settings it does not show anything about the print screen function. I would be happy with any help. I think that having to push so many buttons just to print the screen is not a good change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments