My right-click list says "Take screenshot". I paste mine into the Paint app. Then I can trim it to what I want and save it as a jpeg.
Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11
It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-03-22T22:06:50+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-03-22T22:04:33+00:00 This solution works for me
-
Anonymous
2025-03-20T04:33:09+00:00 WIn+Shift+S which was so useful in WIndows 10 won't work anymore. Everything just minimizes...
All the other ways also don't work - it won't save anything into Screenshot folder, won't open screen capture feature, nothing.
So annoying.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-12T22:23:21+00:00 Ok. This is maybe a good solution that might work for others. I "right-click" in the screen and select "screen shot." That gives me the selection tool.
Problem Solved!
I hope this helps other people.
Share a screenshot.
I've never had that option on a windows PC ever (on the right-click). Not even if I show more options.
Sounds like some other software has installed that option into that menu.
-
Anonymous
2025-03-12T18:33:35+00:00 I have the same problem, need help