Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11

Anonymous
2024-08-21T21:21:10+00:00

It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-16T11:42:50+00:00

    I had the same issue after they updated, I found if I HOLD the print screen down it works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-13T08:52:44+00:00

    I have three computers running Win11 and only one of them was having a problem with the print screen key (which I had been using a lot). Thanks to this post I realised the problem was confined to the machine where I use a Logitech keyboard - which happens to be my main machine. So yes this has solved the problem. It's a Logi Ergo 380, which is great piece of hardware, but I have to say the Logitech software is pretty well useless, at least for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-12T13:48:41+00:00

    same but how do we fix it (the square is on my screen but when i finish taking the picture the picture does not take).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T19:30:49+00:00

    what is function?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments