Thank you for your time. I found that it is working but to find out, I had to go to "screenshots". So, at least the indicator; a slight dimming of the page, is not working. It's agravating and time consuming to go back and check everytime. Does your's dim for comformation? Has that been removed or is it broken on my screen shot?
Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11
It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-05-17T23:09:02+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-05-16T11:42:50+00:00 I had the same issue after they updated, I found if I HOLD the print screen down it works!
-
Anonymous
2025-05-13T08:52:44+00:00 I have three computers running Win11 and only one of them was having a problem with the print screen key (which I had been using a lot). Thanks to this post I realised the problem was confined to the machine where I use a Logitech keyboard - which happens to be my main machine. So yes this has solved the problem. It's a Logi Ergo 380, which is great piece of hardware, but I have to say the Logitech software is pretty well useless, at least for me.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2025-03-31T19:30:49+00:00 what is function?