Incredible!!! It worked perfectly; thank you so much. I did not realize that Logitech+ had just recently had an update 01/25/2025 and with the new update, it overrode windows 11 settings, thats why it wasant working. As you said going to Logitech and changing the setting there did it for me, Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!! I was about to do a factory reset on my PC and you saved me from doing it.
Print Screen key doesn't work on my Windows 11
It has been working for a long time. Ever since there's been update. Updates were automatically. It messed up the application. How do I make my printscreen button to work again?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-02-04T20:41:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-02-03T17:15:45+00:00 I tried that option. The PrtSc key still does nothing. It appears as though Microsoft has rendered the key inoperable.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-30T01:37:17+00:00 Function + Windows+Print Screen
Screen shots go to Home File Explorer
-
Anonymous
2025-02-17T01:40:48+00:00 it still doenst work
-
Anonymous
2025-02-04T00:59:37+00:00 That's not working for me. As best as I can tell, Windows has completely broken the PrtSc key.
Given how it's done the same thing for decades, you'd think they'd know better than to change its function.
I agree with this one!