To disable Driver Verifier, open that utility and select the option to remove its current settings and apply that.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000002, 0xffffc68f524dbd30, 0xffffc68f524dbc88, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a23f65e8-6b3c-4a01-883e-912d1ec94e34.
I was playing Hollow Knight when my PC up and crashed, screen just went dark and then the PC reset itself.
<PII Removed>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q_b-7SONLxhXh47JdG4gqYiIgA9E3olV/view?usp=sharing
For Mini
Thank you for your help!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-20T10:51:39+00:00 So select delete existing setting?
-
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-09-20T10:52:39+00:00 Yes, that is correct, that will turn off Driver Verifier.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-21T11:08:04+00:00 Hey so I ran a windows memory diagnostic and I got two errors off of it, can that help figure out the problem?
-
Anonymous
2024-09-21T13:14:13+00:00 I finally got a new bugcrash!
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffffffffffff8b, 0x0000000000000002, 0xfffff8023ec1a167, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 1e30e059-351f-421d-85b7-2d206108577c.