it would be best to leave it 'till tomorrow, if it is late there, I will be here tomorrow and will continue troubleshooting with you.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000002, 0xffffc68f524dbd30, 0xffffc68f524dbc88, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a23f65e8-6b3c-4a01-883e-912d1ec94e34.
I was playing Hollow Knight when my PC up and crashed, screen just went dark and then the PC reset itself.
<PII Removed>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q_b-7SONLxhXh47JdG4gqYiIgA9E3olV/view?usp=sharing
For Mini
Thank you for your help!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-19T13:03:20+00:00 Will that take long? If not I can do it now.
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-09-19T12:58:04+00:00 Okay, tomorrow, try restarting your PC a couple of times with Verifier enabled to see if that causes your system to crash.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-19T12:56:37+00:00 I tried playing a few games and while they ran very poorly they didn't crash my system, Other than my system running poorly on pretty much everything it's still working.
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-09-19T12:53:05+00:00 Driver Verifier will start automatically again after you start your PC, it is best to use your PC normally tomorrow when you are home, with verifier running, it should crash at some stage.