The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139

Anonymous
2024-09-19T06:22:12+00:00

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000002, 0xffffc68f524dbd30, 0xffffc68f524dbc88, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a23f65e8-6b3c-4a01-883e-912d1ec94e34.

I was playing Hollow Knight when my PC up and crashed, screen just went dark and then the PC reset itself.

<PII Removed>

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q_b-7SONLxhXh47JdG4gqYiIgA9E3olV/view?usp=sharing

For Mini

Thank you for your help!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-20T08:28:22+00:00

    Yes, please do that, use your PC as you normally would when it crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-20T08:12:34+00:00

    Should I run a game and try playing that? That's what I was doing when the crash happened.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-20T07:58:18+00:00

    Please use your PC normally and wait to see if your system crashes with Verifier running.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-20T07:56:49+00:00

    Okay I'm off, do I try resetting my PC? Or should I just use it like I normally would and hope for the crashes?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-19T13:59:01+00:00

    It is best to try to let Verifier try to find the underlying problem first, then we can continue troubleshooting form there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments