To disable Driver Verifier, open that utility and select the option to remove its current settings and apply that.
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000002, 0xffffc68f524dbd30, 0xffffc68f524dbc88, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a23f65e8-6b3c-4a01-883e-912d1ec94e34.
I was playing Hollow Knight when my PC up and crashed, screen just went dark and then the PC reset itself.
<PII Removed>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q_b-7SONLxhXh47JdG4gqYiIgA9E3olV/view?usp=sharing
For Mini
Thank you for your help!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-20T10:47:54+00:00 I mean how not do sorry
-
Anonymous
2024-09-20T10:47:33+00:00 Also do I disable Driver Verifier?
-
DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-09-20T10:46:52+00:00 Okay, if your system does crash again, please upload any new minidump file you may get for analysis, it really is the only way to find the underlying problem.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-20T10:45:13+00:00 That could take a few days. It doesn't happen all the time.