The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139

Anonymous
2024-09-19T06:22:12+00:00

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000002, 0xffffc68f524dbd30, 0xffffc68f524dbc88, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a23f65e8-6b3c-4a01-883e-912d1ec94e34.

I was playing Hollow Knight when my PC up and crashed, screen just went dark and then the PC reset itself.

<PII Removed>

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q_b-7SONLxhXh47JdG4gqYiIgA9E3olV/view?usp=sharing

For Mini

Thank you for your help!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T08:56:14+00:00

    Okay, thank you. now what would be the best way to make a crash happen? I don't fully know what caused it in the first place

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-19T07:43:23+00:00

    That utility automatically saves the restore point to the C drive by default.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T07:41:47+00:00

    Does it matter where I save it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-09-19T07:39:35+00:00

    Click your Start Button, then just type restore and on the resulting list, you will see the option to click 'Create a Restore Point' to open that utility.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T07:35:42+00:00

    How do I make a system repair point?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments