Hi,
I have the same problem. I have a new ASUS Zenbook 14 (UX3405). I tried to start the setup with and without admin-privileges, start from ISO, run system checks, nothing helped. The system is up-to-date.
I suspect a driver is at fault. I have several special software installed (Siemens TIA Portal, Solidworks, MTS, ...) Some of them require special usb-dongles. I also installed a driver for a serial port. I don't know how to uninstall it.
I look into the log-files but don't find any suspect entry.
Maybe someone find one.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!As6tFb7a8cSQjt17bDAbeSDEgMQl4g?e=lYEJnL
Thanks in advance!
Kay
A driver is blocking the 24H2 upgrade.
Please run the Farbar Scanner and share your logs.
- Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool 64-bit (FRST64.exe)
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/
Note: If Microsoft Edge or Chrome mislabels the Farbar Scanner executable as PUA/malware, choose to keep it by tapping … in the bottom bar, choosing Keep, and then choosing Keep anyway in the dialog that appears. See this screenshot: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/media/microsoft-edge-security-download-interruptions/dowload-was-blocked.png
- If the OS language is non-English, rename FRST64.exe to FRST64English.exe.
- Run the program. Don't check or uncheck any options. Click "Scan".
- Zip the two logs, FRST.txt and Addition.txt, upload them to your OneDrive and share the link here.
How-To: Share OneDrive files and folders - Microsoft Support
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/share-onedrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07
OneDrive sharing options - screenshot
https://imgur.com/a/vZyxpY9