Yes, set the OS Type to Windows UEFI so that Secure Boot is enabled and everything will be configured correctly.
How to enable secure boot?
In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/32d1a18f-a6a5-4a5a-85f1-ea652c871771?platform=QnA
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-21T22:01:50+00:00 My name is Jonathan Deives. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will be happy to help you today.
What is the model of your motherboard?
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-22T00:24:44+00:00 Thank you, can you send an image of the secure boot option that you are configuring in the BIOS?
And the CSM option is set to UEFI?