Yes, set the OS Type to Windows UEFI so that Secure Boot is enabled and everything will be configured correctly.
How to enable secure boot?
In the bios it says that I have secure boot enabled and deafult secure keys unloaded and I clicked install deafult secure keys and again it says unloaded. What should I do, how to enable secure boot![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/32d1a18f-a6a5-4a5a-85f1-ea652c871771?platform=QnA
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-10-24T00:49:50+00:00 just one more question, when I restarted the PC it said updates underway and something like that and I waited for half an hour nothing happened, probably some kind of glitch, I turned off the computer and then turned it on and it said update failed and after a few minutes I got a green tick yes everything is fine. Is it a problem or?
-
Anonymous
2024-10-23T21:08:41+00:00 does that mean I just have to change to Windows UEFI and that's it?
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-23T21:07:01+00:00 Windows UEFI Mode so that secure boot is turned on.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-23T21:05:02+00:00 other os should I leave other os or windows uefi mode