any one having issues after trying to do this update "2024-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5043145)" ?

Anonymous
2024-09-27T00:32:42+00:00

it seems like my HP Victus laptop keeps getting stuck on the start up loading section. Seems like the update has a glitch.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T06:26:19+00:00

    Three days ago I updated my windows 11 with quality update KB5043145.

    After my laptop (ApoloSign), lost Bluetooth in the Device Manager, plus two drivers of Intel SD Host Controller & USB xHCI compliant Host Controller.

    Had to delete the Update from Advanced recovery to have my Laptop working.

    NB. PC Magazine was advertising that the KB5043145, is good and they where recommending to use it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T06:32:31+00:00

    Uninstall it.

    Go to Settings - System - Recovery - Advanced Startup -

    Restart and choose undo last update in advanced recovery.

    I had the same problem and solved it using Advanced recovery.

    Plus paused the update

    Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T07:14:56+00:00

    Thanks but I tried everything,

    The MINI PC was stuck on the start screen with no way of moving the mouse or bring up the box for the password . Tried reset so was left with no option to use the backup. I clone the SSD every month so just switched them.

    Ray

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T07:33:42+00:00

    Many thanks - this is exactly what i did. seems to have resolved the issue....until the next time ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-01T18:00:31+00:00

    Ran this update in with no issues with start up or BSOD. However, I now do not have any sound from my PC. All indications are that sound is being produced, but nothing from the speakers.

    I have checked all connections etc and all are correct. Currently in the process of downloading the "repair" version of 23H2 and hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments