SImilar statup issues during KB5043145 installation on Asus Zephyrus Duo GX50PY. Bluescreen during startup after installation.
I had to use Bitlocker Recovery key and let Windows remove the update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
it seems like my HP Victus laptop keeps getting stuck on the start up loading section. Seems like the update has a glitch.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
SImilar statup issues during KB5043145 installation on Asus Zephyrus Duo GX50PY. Bluescreen during startup after installation.
I had to use Bitlocker Recovery key and let Windows remove the update.
After installing this upgrade I got problems with overall functionality and performance with all my HP laptops: this update is broken. Uninstalling the update fixed all problems.
I too am having problems with this update. How do I get rid of it? The troubleshooter runs but it reports it cannot find anything wrong. Where do I go from there?
When it restarts the first time after installation of the the update, it freezes. What I did was to
Hope this helps,
Stefan
Same problem — I allowed my Cyberpower PC to install updates before shutting down without checking what they were, then it got stuck at 91% & I haven’t been able to boot up since. Multiple restarts, multiple attempts at uninstalling the update which can’t be done since it never fully installed. I finally got the “something went wrong…” message, but the auto repair did not resolve the issue. Not sure what else to do since Microsoft doesn’t have a recommended fix listed on the KB page for this update.