After installing this upgrade I got problems with overall functionality and performance with all my HP laptops: this update is broken. Uninstalling the update fixed all problems.
any one having issues after trying to do this update "2024-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5043145)" ?
it seems like my HP Victus laptop keeps getting stuck on the start up loading section. Seems like the update has a glitch.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-28T08:00:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-09-27T22:48:10+00:00 SImilar statup issues during KB5043145 installation on Asus Zephyrus Duo GX50PY. Bluescreen during startup after installation.
I had to use Bitlocker Recovery key and let Windows remove the update.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-27T20:23:47+00:00 it wont even let me download this update on my computer i keep getting an error code: Download error - 0x80246019. after clicking install it stays at 0% and gives the error
-
Anonymous
2024-09-27T20:01:36+00:00 I also had major problems with this. My Precision 5860 tower got stuck on the reboot after applying the update. Several reboots it detected a problem and resolved itself. When later I ran windows update, KB5043145 came up. I tried to install it and got in a right mess. Had to do windows recovery back to restore point prior to original update attempt.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-27T18:15:54+00:00 Yes, I Just had this issue and now I'm afraid to even update. Won't update for a while now I guess.