any one having issues after trying to do this update "2024-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5043145)" ?

Anonymous
2024-09-27T00:32:42+00:00

it seems like my HP Victus laptop keeps getting stuck on the start up loading section. Seems like the update has a glitch.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T07:57:57+00:00

    Hi Kresimir,

    You can cancell the upgrade by going to advanced recovery.

    Follow: Setting - System - Recovery - Advanced Startup.

    Hope this helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T07:28:45+00:00

    Exact issue on rog zephyrus duo 16 GX650PZ - and now I had to pull some startup recovery to get it working, and this update is "pending restart" > waiting to blue screen me again, how do I turn it off

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-01T18:00:31+00:00

    Ran this update in with no issues with start up or BSOD. However, I now do not have any sound from my PC. All indications are that sound is being produced, but nothing from the speakers.

    I have checked all connections etc and all are correct. Currently in the process of downloading the "repair" version of 23H2 and hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T07:33:42+00:00

    Many thanks - this is exactly what i did. seems to have resolved the issue....until the next time ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T07:14:56+00:00

    Thanks but I tried everything,

    The MINI PC was stuck on the start screen with no way of moving the mouse or bring up the box for the password . Tried reset so was left with no option to use the backup. I clone the SSD every month so just switched them.

    Ray

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments