Hi ThorstenBehling,
For me, first I restored to an earlier date, then after that still no bluetooth device and
drivers, I did advanced recovery cancelled the last upgrade, and it all came back.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
it seems like my HP Victus laptop keeps getting stuck on the start up loading section. Seems like the update has a glitch.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi ThorstenBehling,
For me, first I restored to an earlier date, then after that still no bluetooth device and
drivers, I did advanced recovery cancelled the last upgrade, and it all came back.
By me, also the boot into recovery window only works from a usb stick, not by default on harddisc.
Yes, I('ve the same stuck during boot loading sequence of Windows. The circle is turning, but nothing happens anymore. First, I thought that the harddisc is defect. But with a USB Media CreationTool USB stick and revoke the last functional update it will work again.
Be careful that during the revoking process the mouse and keyboard are not respsonding and the computer seems to stuck again. Give it time. After a couple of minutes the computer reboots and shows the normal startup screen.
Hi Kevin
Try to dis-install the upgrade KB5043145?
Narrowed my sound issue down to the audio drivers associated with my Soundblaster G6 device. Plugged the speakers into the standard output jack at the back of my PC and sound is OK.
Is there any solution to my G6 issue. I have re-installed the software but without success. Works on headphones but not on the speaker jack.