ok thank you ive only selected the 2 that are from today 2 minidumps 16th oct.zip
My computer crashes and restarts randomly mid raid playing escape from tarkov
I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-10-16T19:32:57+00:00 -
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-16T19:41:52+00:00 The last minidump mentions the driver "BEDaisy.sys", which belongs to the BattleEye Anti-Cheat. Escape From Tarkov uses BattleEye Anti-Cheat.
Strange that the other minidumps don't mention it. But it could be BattleEye Anti-Cheat that is causing the game to cause this instability on Windows.
I suggest you uninstall BattleEye and reinstall it.
Then, see if the system will work stable.
Let me know the result. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-16T19:44:55+00:00 ok thank you i shall try that
-
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-16T20:18:17+00:00 Glad to help.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more