tarkov is installed on the s drive the e drive is a external usb hard drive i use for photos and large files
but ill attach it anyway
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
tarkov is installed on the s drive the e drive is a external usb hard drive i use for photos and large files
but ill attach it anyway
Thanks for the screenshot.
This HD has an alert for "Reallocated Sector Count".
This is a hardware problem. Unfortunately, there is no way to fix this problem, and it tends to get worse over time.
This problem can cause irreparable data loss. So, I suggest you back up the data stored on this HD as soon as possible and replace the HD.
Is it possible to keep the HD disconnected to see if the system will work stably?
If you prefer to back up the data stored on this HD first, no problem.
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Unplugged the usb drive and tried game again after reinstall and got kernel mode heap corruption It think it said on the blue screen
Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.
Thanks for the clarification.
This confirms that the instability issue is not being caused by the drive. However, the recommendation to replace it is still valid. The drive with Caution is no longer reliable for storing important data.
Have you checked your RAM with MemTest86?
If yes, what was the outcome?
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
welp hard drive is unplugged game was working fine for about and hour then got 0xc0000005 unity code error then relaunched and 10 mins later got pc restarted from shutdown this is so infuriating its not the external hard drive doing it.
also in event viewer there is now a dcom server error alongside game input service error.
I've attached screenshots of the errors
game service error.png - input service error screenshot