It's crashed about 10 times and now doing a windows repair that is stuck on attempting repairs
My computer crashes and restarts randomly mid raid playing escape from tarkov
I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-10-15T19:40:21+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-10-15T19:44:55+00:00 Sorry it's been a bit and now it's booted will send files soon
-
Anonymous
2024-10-15T19:47:41+00:00 101424-15468-01.zip not really sure if these are new crash dumps
-
David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-15T19:50:52+00:00 There are no new minidumps in this ZIP file.
Do you remember the information that was displayed when the crashes occurred?
The error code and what failed are usually displayed on the blue screen. This information can help identify the cause of the crash.I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.