My computer crashes and restarts randomly mid raid playing escape from tarkov

Anonymous
2024-10-15T16:54:43+00:00

I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-15T17:25:53+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

    See if your computer created minidump files.

    These files are in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

    (If you don't have a "Minidump" folder, check if it is in the plural "Minidumps".)

    Copy any files you have to your desktop and store them in a ZIP file. Then, upload the ZIP file to the cloud (OneDrive), choose to share it, and get the link.

    Post the link to the ZIP file here so I can have a look.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T17:33:41+00:00

    101524-14578-01.zip thank you for response

    i think i got the right one its the latest one of the folder

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-15T17:37:51+00:00

    The minidump does not mention any driver. Only a generic system file.

    You only shared one minidump. Was this the only one available?

    If you have more minidump files, share them. Sometimes, it may be necessary to analyze multiple minidumps to identify the cause of the problem.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T17:55:10+00:00

    ok ive uploaded them all that was in there but 4 are from yesterday and 1 from today

    dump files.zip

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-15T18:07:34+00:00

    Thanks.

    These minidumps do not mention any driver. Only a generic system file.

    I suggest you use the Driver Verifier utility. This utility is used to force the system to show the driver causing the problem.

    Before turning on Driver Verifier, I like to create a restore point just in case. I suggest doing the same.

    https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...

    Turn on Driver Verifier, let the system crash 3 times, then turn off Driver Verifier. Share the minidumps that the crashes created.

    (The same instructions that apply to Windows 10 apply to Windows 11.)

    (Pay attention to the blue screen that is displayed. Sometimes, it may contain useful information.)

    See the article below for instructions.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments