My computer crashes and restarts randomly mid raid playing escape from tarkov

Anonymous
2024-10-15T16:54:43+00:00

I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-16T13:18:23+00:00

    Thanks for the screenshot.

    I see there is an "Caution" on one of your drives. The "E:" drive.
    Is Escape from Tarkov installed on the "E:" drive?

    I've seen problems with other drives cause Windows to become unstable.

    Please click on the drive with the "Caution" and share a screenshot so I can see what was detected.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T13:07:03+00:00

    {7B0A9CE1-EB36-4474-8D86-DA109E1BEC98}.png heres a picture of that software of the drive that windows is installed to

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T12:59:23+00:00

    ok thank you i did have a problem with windows in the past but ill check the health of the drive with that

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-16T12:56:16+00:00

    Thanks.

    Unfortunately, I haven't found an error that could be directly related to the crashes you're experiencing. Only entries informing that something went wrong, but not explaining what caused the problem.

    In this case, I have 2 suspicions about the cause of this problem.

    1. A severe corruption of Windows.
    2. A hardware problem.

    I know you installed new RAM on your computer, but check them using MemTest86 just in case.

    https://www.memtest86.com/download.htm

    The deep scan can take a long time, depending on how much RAM you have. So do it at a time that suits you.

    Feel free to share a photo of the test result.

    Also, check the "health" of your HD/SSD using Crystal Disk Info.

    https://crystalmark.info/en/download/#CrystalDi...

    (On this same page, there is the download of another app. The "Crystal Disk Mark". Do not download Crystal Disk Mark. Download only the "Crystal Disk Info".)

    Download the "Standard Edition" by clicking on the "ZIP (XP-)" button.

    Extract the ZIP and run the file "DiskInfo64.exe".

    The health result of your HD/SSD will be displayed. See if there are any alerts.

    Feel free to share a screenshot if you want. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.

    Let me know the result. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Feel free to ask back any questions.

    ________________________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T12:47:25+00:00

    ah yes thank you forgot to click the check for errors

    heres a updated file warnings and errors.zip

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments