My computer crashes and restarts randomly mid raid playing escape from tarkov

Anonymous
2024-10-15T16:54:43+00:00

I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-16T19:30:30+00:00

    If you want, share the minidump and I will analyze it for you.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T19:26:45+00:00

    hi i have contacted bsg now and also got a new blue screen page fault in nonpaged area

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-16T19:17:54+00:00

    Thanks for the clarification.

    In this case, the problem is not with your PC, drivers, or Windows.

    Since you have already reinstalled the game and the problem persists, I suggest you contact the game developer and report the problem.

    Share the minidumps you have with the developer so they can see what is causing their game to cause this instability on Windows.

    Feel free to ask back any questions. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T18:38:32+00:00

    its just tarkov crashing nothing else I've done a complete reinstall and still crashing. played 3 other games and nothing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-16T18:35:14+00:00

    The first two errors are unrelated to the crashes.

    The third error is an error in the game itself. It has nothing to do with Windows or any driver.

    I suspect that the game itself is causing Windows to crash.

    Do you have other games that you can play to see if the system will be stable?

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments