Thanks for the clarification.
Unfortunately, this doesn't help much.
If it didn't create a minidump after 10 crashes, I see no reason for you to try Driver Verifier again.
In that case, I suggest doing the following:
- Download the latest chipset driver from the link below and install it.
https://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/mb/intel_chips...
(Extract the ZIP file, double-click the file "SetupChipset" to run it, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.)
- I noticed that the motherboard BIOS is outdated. I suggest you update it by following MSI's instructions.
(Your latest minidump suggests that the current BIOS version is "7D98vH9". While on MSI's website, the latest version is "7D98vHA".)
Then, see if the system will work stable.
If the crash occurs again after doing this, share the minidump it created. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Driver source: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B760-GAMING-PLU...
Feel free to ask back any questions.
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.