My computer crashes and restarts randomly mid raid playing escape from tarkov

Anonymous
2024-10-15T16:54:43+00:00

I look in event viewer to see what's wrong as I'm pretty sure its blue screening and I'm getting kernel error 50. no clue what's causing it I installed fresh ram with fresh bios to see if it was that and still getting the errors. please can someone clear this up as i have no clue what's going on.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T22:32:16+00:00

    I've been having a very similar issue. Game just constantly crashes. Sometimes just the game crashes. Sometimes the whole computer restarts. I dont even get a BSOD. Did you resolve the issue? I JUST got some new hardware not long ago and the problem seems to be getting worse. Ive gotten the BEDaisy.sys error dump and I've also seen some that point to NVidia drivers. I've updated NVidia drivers and uninstalled then reinstalled BattlEye. No luck. Any ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-18T19:24:08+00:00

    Thanks for letting me know.

    The strange thing is that usually some component/driver of the graphics card is mentioned in the minidumps when the problem is caused by the PSU.

    The mention of the BattlEye driver was probably due to corruption caused by one of the crashes. But since you have already reinstalled it, it should not be corrupted anymore.

    Due to the constant crashes you have been experiencing, I suggest you use the system file checker to repair possible corrupted system files.

    1. Open Start and type cmd, right-click on "Command Prompt", and select "Run as administrator".
    2. Run the following commands at the Command Prompt one at a time:

    dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

    dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

    dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup

    sfc /scannow

    Note: Pay close attention to the results of the commands. This will help you determine whether the procedure was completed successfully or if there was a problem. If you get any errors, let me know the error message that was displayed.

    1. Then, restart the PC.

    Feel free to ask back any questions. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T19:14:57+00:00

    turns out it was a psu problem ive had the old psu (650) for a year and no problems but sorted now hopefully with a higher watt psu (850)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-10-17T12:13:04+00:00

    Sorry for the delay in reply. I've been offline.

    Please share the minidump created by the crash and I will check if there are any new clues.

    I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T21:11:01+00:00

    Well it sort of worked but only for bout an less the an hour before I crashed again causing a restart to the pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments