Extract the files from the downloaded driver folder and run AsusSetup
Why is my wifi adapter stuck on identifying
A couple days ago I shutdown my PC, when I turned it back on, it would connect to the internet but it won’t provide internet access displaying “no internet, secured” on the wifi tab in the bottom right. In control panel, network connections won’t stop saying “identifying”. I have tried a network reset and it did not work. I tried to run the troubleshooter and it will not work because after the network reset windows started saying that I had not activated it, and I can activate it without wifi… I clicked the get help tab in settings and half the time it says I’m connected and didn’t find any issues the other half it says can’t connect to the internet with manually assigned ip address, but I have everything set to automatic. All other devices connected to the wifi work and my isp says that there are no issues from their end.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Internet and connectivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-10-30T19:05:38+00:00 I had to go get a flash drive because i have an iPhone and it wouldn’t let me transfer the file. Im trying to install the driver but im unsure how to do it. I tried watching some YouTube videos but nothing really seems applicable, do you know how i would go about installing the drivers from the flash drive?
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-30T17:12:42+00:00 You can transfer from your cell phone if you can connect.
-
Anonymous
2024-10-30T17:06:29+00:00 Do you know a way I could do this without a flash drive or do I need to go get one?
-
Jonathan Deives 81,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-10-30T16:49:38+00:00 Download the network driver on another device, transfer it to your computer and install it;
https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog...
___________________________________________________________
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
___________________________________________________________