This minidump also doesn't mention any drivers.
I suggest doing the following:
- Download the latest chipset driver from the link below and install it.
https://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/mb/amd_chipset...
(Extract the ZIP file, run the file "AMD_Chipset_Software", and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.)
- I noticed that the motherboard BIOS is outdated. I suggest you update it by following MSI's instructions.
Then, see if the system will work stable.
If the BSOD occurs again after doing this, share the minidump it created. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Driver source: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B550M-PRO-VDH-W...
Feel free to ask back any questions.
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.