here are the minidumps from the second try
Keep Getting Ntkrnlmp.exe frequent BSOD Help
changed gpu,ram.motherboard and installed clean windows 11 but still no fix
crashdumps provided below before and while using verifier
before using verifier
while using verifier Minidump2.rar
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-25T18:30:37+00:00 -
David-M 126.8K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-09-25T18:29:55+00:00 Sometimes, crashes caused by the Driver Verifier may not create dump files.
That's why I suggested paying attention to the blue screen that is displayed. Sometimes, it has useful information.
Feel free to ask back any questions. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-25T18:09:57+00:00 the pc crashed twice in a row so i stopped driver verifier but there are no minidump files and the memory.dmp hasnt been modified in a while the bsod showed an error called system_thread_exception_not_handled
i will run verifier again and check to see if there will be any minidumps
-
David-M 126.8K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-09-25T17:36:25+00:00 This minidump does not mention any drivers. Only a generic system file.
Please use the Driver Verifier again. But check the article I leave below and see if the procedure you have is the correct one.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
(The same instructions that apply to Windows 10 apply to Windows 11.)
(Pay attention to the blue screen that is displayed. Sometimes, it may contain useful information.)
Before turning on Driver Verifier, I like to create a restore point just in case. I suggest doing the same.
https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...
I await your reply. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-25T16:41:23+00:00 it indeed did crash again but wasnt as frequent as before
here is the minidump i changed the minidumps from automatic memory dumps to small memory dump(256kb)