awesome ive finished clean installing gpu drivers ill let you know if i get any bsod again thanks alot
Keep Getting Ntkrnlmp.exe frequent BSOD Help
changed gpu,ram.motherboard and installed clean windows 11 but still no fix
crashdumps provided below before and while using verifier
before using verifier
while using verifier Minidump2.rar
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-09-25T14:52:04+00:00 -
David-M 126.8K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-09-25T14:33:03+00:00 Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
I analyzed the minidumps you shared.
The minidump created before using the verifier does not mention any driver. Only a generic system file.
Of the minidumps created while using the verifier, one shows inconclusive analysis, and the other mentions the Nvidia driver "nvlddmkm.sys" as the cause of the crash.
However, these minidumps do not seem to have been created by the verifier. But I think it is a good clue.
I suggest performing a clean install of the Nvidia driver as instructed below.
Download the latest driver for your graphics card from the Nvidia website. Then, use the free DDU tool to remove the current driver. Then, install the latest driver using the installer you downloaded.
(I suggest disconnecting from the internet during the entire procedure.)
DDU: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-dr...
Nvidia driver download: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/
Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
See if the system will work stable after this.
If the BSOD occurs again after doing this, share the minidump it created. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
If you need a tutorial for using DDU, I recommend the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP-2B14Nckw
Feel free to ask back any questions.
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.