ok its gonna take a little while but ill update you whenever i swap my cpu
Keep Getting Ntkrnlmp.exe frequent BSOD Help
changed gpu,ram.motherboard and installed clean windows 11 but still no fix
crashdumps provided below before and while using verifier
before using verifier
while using verifier Minidump2.rar
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-09-27T21:52:50+00:00 -
David M. (2) 225 Reputation points2024-09-27T20:40:53+00:00 I've seen OCCT not detect problems on a processor that had problems. So, if it detected problems on your processor, I'm afraid there really is a problem with the processor.
Feel free to ask back any questions. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-27T18:23:13+00:00 -
David M. (2) 225 Reputation points2024-09-27T17:56:57+00:00 In this case, knowing what you've done so far, I suspect the problem is either with the CPU or the PSU.
I suggest you consult a technician you trust.
I can't determine for sure remotely. An on-site inspection is required. Unfortunately, there is no reliable software to test these components.
Feel free to ask back any questions. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
-
Anonymous
2024-09-27T16:11:32+00:00 yeah so i checked one of my ram sticks and it came out good passed all 4 test so i ran my pc with only that stick to check if the issue still persists so its still the same chrome crashed bsods and stuff
so i dont think its something wrong with the memory
any other lead?