ABC.rar
In Addition file i found this error:
Name: Kaspersky Security Data Escort Adapter
Description: Kaspersky Security Data Escort Adapter
Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Manufacturer: Kaspersky Security Data Escort Provider
Service: kltap
Problem: : Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
Resolution: A registry problem was detected.
This can occur when more than one service is defined for a device, if there is a failure opening the service subkey, or if the driver name cannot be obtained from the service subkey. Try these options:
On the "General Properties" tab of the device, click "Troubleshoot" to start the troubleshooting wizard.
Click "Uninstall", and then click "Scan for hardware changes" to load a usable driver.
I uninstalled Kaspersky with Revo Unninstaller Pro but it seems that it still exists in the registries . I search for Kaspersky in Registry Editor and I found several files from Kaspersky. I guess I should delete them manually, is that correct?