Windows update "Download error - 0x80190194" || Microsoft Store error "0x80248014"

Anonymous
2024-09-22T18:55:07+00:00

Getting a "Download error - 0x80190194" while installing a windows update, in addition to that I cannot download anything from microsoft store as well Error code is " 0x80248014".

Things I've tried:

sfc scan through cmd (no errors there)

update troubleshooter gives the following

Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NETHELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.

But even after this, same error

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-10-12T17:02:08+00:00

Tried that, no luck.

I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-10-12T15:33:08+00:00

So I went to a friend's room and connected my Wifi with his adaptor

And everything seems to be working. Windows update is working as well as Store is also downloading.

Any particular reasons this could happen??

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-11T04:51:06+00:00

    I have already tried that settings way, it doesn't work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-10-11T04:54:49+00:00

    Close Rufus and open it. Post screenshot.

    Also, which ISO (language) do you need?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-11T05:50:21+00:00

    Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems

    this was my last update

    language is english

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments