Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Getting a "Download error - 0x80190194" while installing a windows update, in addition to that I cannot download anything from microsoft store as well Error code is " 0x80248014".
Things I've tried:
sfc scan through cmd (no errors there)
update troubleshooter gives the following
Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NETHELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.
But even after this, same error
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
So I went to a friend's room and connected my Wifi with his adaptor
And everything seems to be working. Windows update is working as well as Store is also downloading.
Any particular reasons this could happen??
So, I tried the installation and it just stays on checking for updates and does not proceed from there. I've tried waiting for multiple hours but it does not proceed from there.
I tried restore windows back to the date near my last update but that didn't work as well.
Will you still try to resolve the issue since whatever you have proposed has not worked?????
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156295
(Your files, settings and applications will be preserved if you use the ISO recommended for your system by the Media Creation Tool.)
Note: If you've already downloaded the ISO, skip steps 1 and 2.