Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Getting a "Download error - 0x80190194" while installing a windows update, in addition to that I cannot download anything from microsoft store as well Error code is " 0x80248014".
Things I've tried:
sfc scan through cmd (no errors there)
update troubleshooter gives the following
Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NETHELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.
But even after this, same error
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
So I went to a friend's room and connected my Wifi with his adaptor
And everything seems to be working. Windows update is working as well as Store is also downloading.
Any particular reasons this could happen??
Can we try the registry edit alternative, if it is possible for you to export a registry and I can replace it in my system since I'm getting errors while downloading from uupdump?
Will share the REG file.
You can try downloading the ISO (via UUPDump) from another system if possible.
The problem I'm facing is somewhat similar to the one described in this post --
Could you help me solve the problem with targeted solution?