Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Getting a "Download error - 0x80190194" while installing a windows update, in addition to that I cannot download anything from microsoft store as well Error code is " 0x80248014".
Things I've tried:
sfc scan through cmd (no errors there)
update troubleshooter gives the following
Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NETHELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.
But even after this, same error
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
So I went to a friend's room and connected my Wifi with his adaptor
And everything seems to be working. Windows update is working as well as Store is also downloading.
Any particular reasons this could happen??
I tried the clean installation since I don't have another computer to import registry from.
Anyway the Microsoft Store error code is same, and while checking window updates it's giving error:
We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.
Can you generate a fresh WindowsUpdate.log file by running Get-WindowsUpdateLog?
I tried the clean installation since I don't have another computer to import registry from.
Anyway the Microsoft Store error code is same, and while checking window updates it's giving error:
We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.
So I'm guessing the issue remains.