Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Getting a "Download error - 0x80190194" while installing a windows update, in addition to that I cannot download anything from microsoft store as well Error code is " 0x80248014".
Things I've tried:
sfc scan through cmd (no errors there)
update troubleshooter gives the following
Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NETHELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.
But even after this, same error
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
So I went to a friend's room and connected my Wifi with his adaptor
And everything seems to be working. Windows update is working as well as Store is also downloading.
Any particular reasons this could happen??
Download Rufus and run it. https://rufus.ie/en/
Download the Windows 11 ISO using Rufus. See "Create Windows 11 bootable USB using Rufus with ISO download" in this link for more information: https://pureinfotech.com/rufus-create-bootable-windows-11-usb/#rufus_bootable_windows11_iso_download
(Ensure you choose the right language in Step 19 of the above tutorial.)
Once downloaded, follow the steps 3 - 6 in my earlier post.
I got the following error on step 2
We're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your pc. If you continue experiencing problems, reference the error code when contacting customer support. Error code: 0x80190194 - 0x90019
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156295
(Your files, settings and applications will be preserved if you use the ISO recommended for your system by the Media Creation Tool.)
Note: If you've already downloaded the ISO, skip steps 1 and 2.