Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Getting a "Download error - 0x80190194" while installing a windows update, in addition to that I cannot download anything from microsoft store as well Error code is " 0x80248014".
Things I've tried:
sfc scan through cmd (no errors there)
update troubleshooter gives the following
Detection details IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: FalseWaaSMedicServiceIssue found by:BinaryHealthPlugin;DynamicProtectionPluginIsPostback_RC_PendingUpdatesIsPostback: TrueService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NETHELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteExceptionService StatusProblem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started.
But even after this, same error
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Tried that, no luck.
I tried another way with the cloudflare warp app, it works with that. Not sure why manually setting the DNS does not work.
So I went to a friend's room and connected my Wifi with his adaptor
And everything seems to be working. Windows update is working as well as Store is also downloading.
Any particular reasons this could happen??
So you mounted the ISO and ran a repair install? No, that doesn't fix the SSL issue. It's not a clean installation.
That's why I asked you to run a clean installation using USB boot.
I did not perform the install with a boot option, I chose clean install from ISO file.
Anyway I'll try the boot one and get back to you.
The *FAILED* [80072F8F] GetDownloadedOnWeakSSLCert error still appears.
If you've booted from the USB setup disk and clean installed Windows, this shouldn't happen. I don't know why the issue re-occurs.
Maybe you can try the 23H2 ISO, which can be downloaded via UUPdump.net
https://uupdump.net/known.php?q=category:w11-23h2
Once the ISO is downloaded, create a USB setup disk (using Rufus) from the ISO you downloaded from UUPdump. Boot from the USB setup disk and run setup.
After finishing setup, check for updates before installing any other software.