That is great news, I am glad this is resolved, there are no further tests you need to perform.
Kernal Power 41 error & Critical Process Died
Hi, Recently built a new PC. I've been getting the Kernal Power 41 error and Critical Process Died.
Now when I login to windows and I move my mouse or click onto something it freezes and gives me a BSoD. However if I wait a few seconds without going into the apps striaght away it seems to work fine.
I have double checked all cables and they seem to be on tight. I have ran OCCT stress test on all components and they pass. When I game it runs fine.
I have done a clean install of windows twice. All drivers are up to date, I've ran chkdsk /r and other diagonstics. Nothing so far.
CPU is Ryzen 7 7800x3d
Motherboard b650 aorus elite ax
GPU 4080 Super
G. skill ram 32gb 6000mhz 30cl - not running on amd expo
850w corsair psu.
Any Idea why this may be happening?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-11-26T19:47:07+00:00 update, no issues so far done a few stress tests. Gaming on max settings, multi task etc. All good. Do you recommend any stress tests to be sure it was the drive that was bad
-
Anonymous
2024-11-26T13:57:21+00:00 Perfect ill use my pc as normal in the next few days and keep you updated. Appreciate your time and help. Is there anything i can do to help you? feedback/review etc.,
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-26T13:55:37+00:00 That is great news, it was the old M.2 drive that was causing the problems.