Hi, heres a screenshot
Kernal Power 41 error & Critical Process Died
Hi, Recently built a new PC. I've been getting the Kernal Power 41 error and Critical Process Died.
Now when I login to windows and I move my mouse or click onto something it freezes and gives me a BSoD. However if I wait a few seconds without going into the apps striaght away it seems to work fine.
I have double checked all cables and they seem to be on tight. I have ran OCCT stress test on all components and they pass. When I game it runs fine.
I have done a clean install of windows twice. All drivers are up to date, I've ran chkdsk /r and other diagonstics. Nothing so far.
CPU is Ryzen 7 7800x3d
Motherboard b650 aorus elite ax
GPU 4080 Super
G. skill ram 32gb 6000mhz 30cl - not running on amd expo
850w corsair psu.
Any Idea why this may be happening?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-11-26T09:19:21+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-26T07:34:55+00:00 Click your Start Button, then jsut type sysdm.cpl and press Enter.
On the resulting utility, select the Advanced tab.
Click the Settings button in the 'Startup and Recovery' section.
Please provide a screenshot of the next window.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-25T22:14:15+00:00 I've tried changing some advanced settings to view it but I still cant find it. Getting windows cant find minidump
-
Anonymous
2024-11-25T21:48:39+00:00 Hi, I have searched but there is no folder of minidump
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-11-25T18:23:26+00:00 Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.
Open Windows File Explorer.
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.
Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.