antivirus not working

Anonymous
2024-11-12T13:24:57+00:00

antivirus not working, I see lots of instances of this on YouTube self-fix. I've tried a few - with no improvement?

lets face it IT support is non-existent from Windows

any of you have any tips?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-11-13T11:55:47+00:00

On unsupported systems, you may use one of the methods in this link to run setup. https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bypass-windows-11-system-requirements.1989/

The following disclaimer applies if Windows 11 is installed on a device that doesn't meet the minimum system requirements:

This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11 - these requirements help ensure a more reliable and higher quality experience. Installing Windows 11 on this PC is not recommended and may result in compatibility issues. If you proceed with installing Windows 11, your PC will no longer be supported and won't be entitled to receive updates. Damages to your PC due to lack of compatibility aren't covered under the manufacturer warranty. By selecting Accept, you are acknowledging that you read and understand this statement.

Src: Installing Windows 11 on devices that don't meet minimum system requirements - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/installing-windows-11-on-devices-that-don-t-meet-minimum-system-requirements-0b2dc4a2-5933-4ad4-9c09-ef0a331518f1

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T13:42:49+00:00

    using a USB with films on, reformatted

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T13:42:09+00:00

    the state of play now; I got Rufus, and got an image, but it wouldn't look for it, so I said download one, BUT there's no start option available?

    settings are the same - obviously, there's no image listed so it won't go forward

    any ideas? Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T12:22:47+00:00

    OK thanks for getting back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T11:42:26+00:00

    now I see the same old story I've had for a while when installing a fresh copy

    THIS IS HOW THIS MACHINE WAS SOLD TO ME ON EBAY AS 'NEW'

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments