antivirus not working

Anonymous
2024-11-12T13:24:57+00:00

antivirus not working, I see lots of instances of this on YouTube self-fix. I've tried a few - with no improvement?

lets face it IT support is non-existent from Windows

any of you have any tips?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-11-13T11:55:47+00:00

On unsupported systems, you may use one of the methods in this link to run setup. https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bypass-windows-11-system-requirements.1989/

The following disclaimer applies if Windows 11 is installed on a device that doesn't meet the minimum system requirements:

This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11 - these requirements help ensure a more reliable and higher quality experience. Installing Windows 11 on this PC is not recommended and may result in compatibility issues. If you proceed with installing Windows 11, your PC will no longer be supported and won't be entitled to receive updates. Damages to your PC due to lack of compatibility aren't covered under the manufacturer warranty. By selecting Accept, you are acknowledging that you read and understand this statement.

Src: Installing Windows 11 on devices that don't meet minimum system requirements - Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/installing-windows-11-on-devices-that-don-t-meet-minimum-system-requirements-0b2dc4a2-5933-4ad4-9c09-ef0a331518f1

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T16:00:10+00:00

    now installed I'm going shopping so not sure if security is fixed I'm behind by a bit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T15:13:32+00:00

    I may well have it now?

    it kept trying to recreate the Rufus install???

    lets hope security works after

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T14:04:40+00:00

    its running the tasks OK through Rufus - see where we go

    CARRYING ON

    its just going round in circles - this being the constant it arrives at every time!

    I have to go out and do my shopping soon, I may change memory stick next attempt

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T13:56:37+00:00

    NEXT STAGE - I downloaded one from Rufus, its doing something

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments