Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message

Anonymous
2024-11-12T23:05:51+00:00

Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T00:10:20+00:00

    I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. The first download button on this page: Download Windows 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T00:31:57+00:00

    wants to give spring April 2024 update im already on that. thanks for response

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T01:03:53+00:00

    I guess it fixed itself? I am not seeing the message anymore. I can not be for sure of when it changed and I am sure my machine did not restart according to hwinfo64 and task manager up time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T01:07:08+00:00

    I had the same issue yesterday. Same message.

    When I started up today that message was gone and all is fine.

    Hitbit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-17T22:06:28+00:00

    I have the problem of trying to get Windows Update Program to install. When I try an install Windows goes into check mode for some time and eventually does nothing. I re-installed Windows 11 in June and ever since have been unable to get Windows Update Program to work. I would like comments on what to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments