Would uninstalling the last update make a difference or should we leave it till Microsoft fixes it?
Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message
Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T10:18:13+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-13T12:20:27+00:00 Same here with no updates available. I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. Download Windows 11
Duh! I was going to manually do the 24H2 update a week or so ago but forgot all about it.
Thanks so much for the reminder and SOLUTION Nicewall, and thanks for the link it solved this little problem, and the update had to be done sooner or later anyway.
Cheers.
-
JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-11-13T12:31:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-13T23:29:44+00:00 Same bug just updated yesterday and after installing and restarting I have the same issue.
-
Anonymous
2024-11-14T00:03:09+00:00 Mine wont update either, had bug seems to be gone but will not update?
Clicked on get the latest updates and nothing.