I remember on Windows 10 there was an issue with an update that caused an error to be appearing for more than 6 months, it's like theres one or more employes that need to be reviewed...
Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message
Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T02:59:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-13T04:05:00+00:00 Same here with no updates available. I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. Download Windows 11
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T04:24:08+00:00 Same issue here. Updated to 23H2, now I get the message in Windows Update. Hopefully they fix it without us having to jump through hoops.
Windows 24H2 is the latest version of Windows 11
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T10:06:09+00:00 oooft thankfully it isn't just me then. My Book4 360 and my Asus laptop had same thing. Did think it was a bit of a fluke two machines saying it though
-
Anonymous
2024-11-13T10:16:43+00:00 Im still learning about all this but man I'm glad I am not the only one who has this message this morning after updating last night. My GF63thin will be 2 years old in December and theres no way I need to buy and reinstall windows every two years?