Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message

Anonymous
2024-11-12T23:05:51+00:00

Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T01:32:12+00:00

    Just updated and am getting the same issue.

    Microsoft, please review your updates before pushing them out to the world...

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:41:44+00:00

    I just got the same message today and I just recently bought windows 11 (less than a year ago) and am not even aware of this stupid life cycle issue now so they can keep charging you for newer windows. FFS

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:28:17+00:00

    Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?

    I have this same issue - all was fine till this latest update today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:17:53+00:00

    Same issue after installing KB5046633 today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T00:09:35+00:00

    I have just received this exact message today, as well. Windows 11 Home 23H2. No clue what's wrong.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments