Same issue here. Updated to 23H2, now I get the message in Windows Update. Hopefully they fix it without us having to jump through hoops.
Windows 24H2 is the latest version of Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue here. Updated to 23H2, now I get the message in Windows Update. Hopefully they fix it without us having to jump through hoops.
Windows 24H2 is the latest version of Windows 11
Same here with no updates available. I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. Download Windows 11
I remember on Windows 10 there was an issue with an update that caused an error to be appearing for more than 6 months, it's like theres one or more employes that need to be reviewed...
Hi, thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today, my timezone is UTC +8.
I understand the issue you have, there is nothing to worry I am here to help, you are correct as it is meant to be sent to devices that have the 22H2 version of Windows 11:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_11#Versions
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
In addition, it is caused by the KB5046633, but no worries, I suggest to wait for another update and hopefully it will be corrected.
Let me know how it goes and I hope that helps.
Bernard
I had the same issue. I have 23H2. The update occurred while two users of the PC were logged on. When 2nd user (aka me) logged on, I got the end of service message. I logged user 1 off, then logged me off. Then did a restart. The message went away, and Windows Update now shows that I am up to date.