Windows 11 23H2 22631.4460 showing end of service message

Anonymous
2024-11-12T23:05:51+00:00

Just updated windows 11 to 22631.4460 and I am seeing a "End of Service" message in settings under windows update. It was my understanding that 23H2 was receiving updates till 2025? Is this a bug?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-11-13T12:31:49+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T12:20:27+00:00

    Same here with no updates available. I downloaded the Windows 11 Installation Assistant which updated me to 24H2 in place without losing anything. Download Windows 11

    Duh! I was going to manually do the 24H2 update a week or so ago but forgot all about it.

    Thanks so much for the reminder and SOLUTION Nicewall, and thanks for the link it solved this little problem, and the update had to be done sooner or later anyway.

    Cheers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T10:18:13+00:00

    Would uninstalling the last update make a difference or should we leave it till Microsoft fixes it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T10:16:43+00:00

    Im still learning about all this but man I'm glad I am not the only one who has this message this morning after updating last night. My GF63thin will be 2 years old in December and theres no way I need to buy and reinstall windows every two years?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T10:06:09+00:00

    oooft thankfully it isn't just me then. My Book4 360 and my Asus laptop had same thing. Did think it was a bit of a fluke two machines saying it though

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments